SMALL BUSINESS CERTIFICATION
What Are the Benefits of Government Contracting?
Build a stronger business through government contracting:
• Consistent, dependable income: Government contracts can provide steady monthly income, helping to grow your business and hedge against slow periods of non-government work.
• Add strength to your company portfolio: Government agencies look good on your client list, so using them to strengthen your portfolio can make you very attractive to other potential clients.
• Increase the value of your business: Ongoing contracts can boost the value of your business when it comes time to sell, and attract larger buyers in your industry.
• Assurance of payment: By law, government agencies must pay contractors within a pre-determined timeframe.
• Steady growth for your business: Government contracting, once mastered, can be the perfect growth strategy for your business.